Ronaldinho's agent has dismissed reports there is any agreement in place for the Barcelona playmaker regarding a move to Chelsea.
Spanish media claimed on Wednesday that a deal between Chelsea and Ronaldinho had been struck, with the 27-year-old reportedly being offered a 10million euro (£7.2million) annual salary at Stamford Bridge.
However, Roberto de Assis, who is Ronaldinho's brother as well as his agent, has denied that there is any such agreement and that the two-time former World Player of the Year is remaining calm as speculation about his future at the Nou Camp continues to dominate the headlines.
'I have not read the newspapers, but it is a big surprise for me, because I have not spoken with anybody,' De Assis said in El Mundo Deportivo.
'I cannot receive offers. The only one who can receive them are Barcelona.'
De Assis said the Ronaldinho, who has a contract with Barca until 2010, has a 'fantastic relationship' with the Catalan giants.
'He is very well, very calm,' added De Assis.
'Every Wednesday and every Sunday they write another story and everything changes very quickly in football. He is a professional who is used to these goings on in football.'