Stoke City
7:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Huddersfield Town
8:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Crystal Palace
8:00 PM UTC
Game Details
VfL Wolfsburg
RB Leipzig
LIVE 36'
Game Details
Borussia Dortmund
7:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Pordenone Calcio
8:00 PM UTC
Game Details
AS Monaco
8:05 PM UTC
Game Details
Wydad Casablanca
Urawa Red Diamonds
Game Details
LIVE 50'
Game Details

Nigeria forfeit Algeria match


Wood sidelined by knee injury for Hamburg

Hamburg SV

Liga MX Apertura end-of-season awards

Liga MX

Neymar still has work to do at PSG

By ESPN Staff

FA Cup review: Leeds knocked out by Hereford

League Two Hereford set up an FA Cup second round clash with Hartlepool following an impressive 1-0 replay win over Leeds.

The Bulls started in spectacular fashion and made the decisive breakthrough after just three minutes at Elland Road.

Lionel Ainsworth, who netted a hat-trick at the weekend against Stockport, lashed home a low shot from just inside the penalty area to leave the hosts stunned.

The West Yorkshire outfit, who struggled to take a grip on the game and were second best for long periods, have now not won in the competition since February 2003.

Non-league Forest Green will travel to Swindon in the second round after a stunning 3-0 win against Rotherham at Millmoor.

The Blue Square Premier team went ahead in the 28th minute as Chris Giles stole a march on his marker to head home Mark Beesley's cross from close range.

And they doubled their lead nine minutes into the second half as Simon Clist reacted first as Andy Warrington palmed out a shot to fire home from 12 yards.

Stuart Fleetwood completed the comprehensive victory three minutes from full-time with his 23rd goal of the season as he slotted home from 12 yards.

League Two strugglers Grimsby caused an upset against League One leaders Carlisle with a 1-0 win at Blundell Park.

Gary Jones scored the decisive goal after 62 minutes as he curled the ball home with the outside of his foot from the edge of the penalty area to set up a second round clash against Huddersfield.

Northampton set up a home tie against League One rivals Walsall after a 2-1 win over League Two Darlington at Sixfields.

They took the lead through Andy Kirk's first goal in six games after 36 minutes as he capitalised on a mistake by Darlo goalkeeper David Stockdale to slot into an empty net from 10 yards.

The Cobblers doubled their advantage five minutes later as Bradley Johnson met Poul Hubertz's pass to drill home into the bottom corner.

Darlington pulled one back in stoppage-time through Tommy Wright but Northampton held on to progress into the second round.

Brighton will visit Torquay in the next round after a slender 2-1 win over League One rivals Cheltenham.

The Seagulls went ahead after 18 minutes as Adam El-Abd rose highest to thump home Dean Cox's outswinging corner.

Cheltenham equalised after 65 minutes through Steven Gillespie, but their joy was short-lived as Dean Hammond netted from the penalty spot after Gavin Caines had brought down Nicky Forster.

Meanwhile, Bristol Rovers' clash with League One rivals Leyton Orient at the Memorial Ground was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch and has been rescheduled for next Tuesday.

There was heartache for non-League Barrow as Danny Hollands' late extra-time strike saw Bournemouth set up a second-round meeting with Millwall.

The Cherries had taken the lead two minutes before half-time thanks to a stunning long-range drive from Scott Golbourne which flew into the top corner of Tim Deasy's goal.

But his strike was bettered by Barrow's Nick Rogan 10 minutes into the second half as the Cumbrian side pulled level.

The striker picked up the ball on the right channel and after cutting inside unleashed a stinging drive which left goalkeeper Gareth Stewart with no chance.

And after 63 minutes they went ahead as James Walker chipped over Stewart to send the visiting support into raptures.

But there was late upset for the visitors as Max-Alain Gradel took the game into extra time with a penalty in the 90th minute after Joe Fowler had brought down Hollands.

And just as the game seemed destined for penalties, Hollands popped up to break Barrow hearts.

Holland's celebrations were so enthusiastic that he received a second yellow card - but it did little to take the shine off the last-gasp win.