Goalkeeper Robinson not under threat - Comolli
Sporting director Damien Comolli insists Paul Robinson's position at Tottenham will not be affected by his comments following the infamous meeting between club officials and Juande Ramos at the start of the season.
Robinson spoke of his disappointment at how Martin Jol had been undermined in the first week of the campaign when details of the meeting at the Alfonso XIII hotel emerged.
Ramos has since taken over from Jol and there were suggestions chairman Daniel Levy remained upset at his goalkeeper's comments, although Comolli insists that is not the case.
'To suggest that Paul would be transfer-listed for something he said and that he has fallen out with the chairman as a result is utter nonsense,' said Comolli.
'Firstly, there was no row to talk about and Paul went out of his way to clarify his position immediately after, and secondly something of this nature would never affect a player's future at this club.'
Robinson has suffered a dip in form and has been guilty of a series of mistakes in Spurs' abysmal start to the season, leading to the club being linked with the likes of Manuel Neuer at Schalke and Samir Handanovic of Udinese.
Comolli, though, issued a statement to clarify that the 28-year-old's relationship with Levy has no bearing on his future.
'Normally we don't wish to react to such stories concerning the club or our players but there are occasions when we believe it is right to set the record straight, and this is one of them,' he added.
Meanwhile, Darren Bent insists he is happy to stay at White Hart Lane and fight for his place in the starting line-up.
'I am happy and settled at Spurs and stories that are saying otherwise could not be further from the truth,' said Bent, who scored in the 1-1 draw at Middlesbrough on Saturday.
'I am determined to establish myself in this team, that is the only thing I am focused on. I want to make an impact and do what I was brought here to do, which is score goals.'