Costa Rica U20
Zambia U20
Game Details
Portugal U20
Iran U20
Game Details
Uruguay U20
South Africa U20
11:00 AM UTC
Game Details
Japan U20
Italy U20
11:00 AM UTC
Game Details
4:30 PM UTC
Game Details
7:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Eintracht Frankfurt
Borussia Dortmund
6:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Paris Saint-Germain
7:00 PM UTC
Game Details
2:00 PM UTC
Game Details
4:00 PM UTC
Game Details
11:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Seattle Sounders FC
Portland Timbers
7:00 PM UTC
Game Details
San Jose Earthquakes
LA Galaxy
2:00 AM UTC May 28, 2017
Game Details

Four-goal Faris dreams of AFC Cup final

By ESPN Staff

Premiership wrap: 'Pool sink Chelsea

Liverpool put a major dent in Chelsea's Premiership title aspirations with a comfortable 2-0 win at Anfield in the day's early kick-off.

Rafael Benitez's side raced into a two-goal lead inside 20 minutes thanks to Dirk Kuyt's cool finish in the fourth minute and Jermaine Pennant's dipping volley (20).

John Arne Riise hit the crossbar for the home side after the interval as Benitez claimed his first league win over the Premiership champions since taking charge in 2004.

Newcastle came back from two goals down to claim a 2-2 draw with West Ham at St James' Park.

The Hammers went ahead when Carlton Cole (19) finished after a corner caused chaos and Marlon Harewood (23) turned Peter Ramage to double the lead before James Milner's cross-cum-shot (45) handed Newcastle a lifeline - despite the ball passing through the legs of an attacker standing in an offside position.

The home side levelled matters when Nolberto Solano slotted home a 53rd-minute penalty following Luis Boa Morte's needless handball, while Calum Davenport had a headed goal disallowed for climbing and Solano's deflected shot struck the post.

Reading hammered Sheffield United 3-1 in a fiery encounter at the Madejski Stadium which saw Blades manager Neil Warnock red-carded.

Both sides struggled to create chances before Shane Long (44) side-footed home off a post following good work from Steve Sidwell and Ulises de la Cruz doubled the lead five minutes after the break.

United substitute Keith Gillespie was sent off seconds after coming on for lashing out at Stephen Hunt while his manager Warnock and Royals coach Wally Downes followed as tempers threatened to boil over.

Hunt (70) added a third after Sidwell's effort was blocked on the line before Christian Nade (77) pulled one back.

Middlesbrough romped to a 5-1 victory over 10-man Bolton at the Riverside after a goal-packed first half.

Boro scored in the sixth minute when Gary Speed turned the ball into his own net, Abel Xavier (10) made it two, Mark Viduka (23) added a third and Stewart Downing (44) cracked a stunning fourth, with Kevin Nolan's 25th-minute effort scant consolation for Wanderers.

To make matters worse striker El-Hadji Diouf was dismissed for dissent after the break and Viduka (84) added a fifth.

Charlton snatched a crucial 1-0 win at Portsmouth thanks to Amady Faye's late effort.

The hosts started brightly against Alan Pardew's strugglers, but Bryan Hughes should have handed the Addicks the lead when he miscued from Marcus Bent's header across the six-yard line.

Faye scored a precious winner for Charlton when he burst onto Hughes' flick to stab home with 11 minutes remaining.

Aston Villa showed just why they need to sign Watford striker Ashley Young as they spurned a host of chances before Malky Mackay's 86th-minute own goal and Gabriel Agbonlahor's 91st-minute strike handed the Villans a 2-0 win over the Hornets.

Milan Baros and Steven Davis had great chances to open the scoring for Martin O'Neill's team - seeking their first win in 12 matches - in the first half.

Baros was denied by a fantastic one-on-one save by Ben Foster in the second half and then missed from two yards under pressure before the late strikes secured the points.

Vincenzo Montella's late penalty was not enough for 10-man Fulham to claim victory over London rivals Tottenham in a 1-1 draw.

Heidar Helguson tried to flick home from close in but Paul Robinson saved well from point-blank range before the Iceland international was sent off for two bookings just after half-time.

Montella's 84th-minute spot-kick followed Michael Dawson's handball on the line - for which he was surprisingly booked, rather than dismissed - before Pascal Chimbonda (88) scored a late equaliser.

Two stunning goals from Blackburn winger Morten Gamst Pedersen helped bring the curtain down on Manchester City's recent revival.

Pedersen struck before half-time with a powerful header and then followed up on the hour with a sweeping free-kick before substitute Matt Derbyshire completed the triumph in the 90th minute for a 3-0 win.

It could have been a different story for City if referee Phil Dowd had spotted a clear handball from David Bentley before Pedersen had broken the deadlock.