Two more Italian teams to face legal action?
NAPLES, July 19 (Reuters) - Prosecutors who uncovered the match-fixing scandal that led to hefty punishments for four of Italy's top teams will take legal action in the coming days involving another two teams, a source said on Wednesday.
The reliable source, who declined to be identified, said Naples magistrates would, 'in the coming hours or days', issue notices telling some 10 people that they had concluded investigations into them - a step before seeking an indictment.
The magistrates will also hand their evidence to the Italian Football Federation, the source said.
The source declined to say which teams were involved but leading daily Corriere della Sera said they were in Italy's top division, Serie A, albeit at a lower level than the four teams prosecuted by the Football Federation last week.
Juventus, Fiorentina and Lazio were relegated to Serie B and had points docked in the 'Calciopoli' trial.
AC Milan escaped relegation but were barred from playing in next season's Champions League and also had points docked.
All four clubs plan to appeal against the verdicts.