Franck Ribery's agent Bruno Heiderscheid has denied reports Arsenal have made a £10million bid for the Marseille winger.
The 23-year-old, who was a member of France's World Cup squad, had been tipped to join Lyon over the summer, but the Ligue 1 champions face competition from other European giants including Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.
Arsenal are another side said to be interested in Ribery, but Heiderscheid has played down reports the English club have already made an offer for his services.
He said in L'Equipe: 'I have not met with Arsene Wenger, neither in Paris nor elsewhere, and I have not received any offers for Franck.
'Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are also rumoured to be interested but I have never received any concrete offer.
'For now Franck's priority is to go on holiday and rest. Marseille have agreed to give him four extra days so he will be back at the club on July 29.
'In the meantime I have asked (Marseille president) Pape Diouf to meet with me regarding Franck. I hope we will be able to do so in the next few days.'
Diouf, meanwhile, has repeated his desire to keep Ribery, although the player made it clear last month that he was hoping to join five-time French champions Lyon.
'I have no problem with Ribery,' Diouf said. 'It only concerns those who want to make him leave the club or tempt him to join their club.
'Ribery performed well in the World Cup and is now taking a holiday.'
Ribery, who is tipped to take the place of the retired Zinedine Zidane in the French national team, came on as a substitute in Les Bleus' World Cup draws with Switzerland and South Korea before starting in the 2-0 victory over Togo.
He then scored his first international goal in their last 16 triumph over Spain and was also a part of the starting line-up which lost out to Italy in last Sunday's final.