Previous
Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid
6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Apoel Nicosia
Tottenham Hotspur
ESPN3 6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Spartak Moscow
Liverpool
6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Sevilla FC
NK Maribor
ESPN3 6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Manchester City
Shakhtar Donetsk
6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Napoli
Feyenoord Rotterdam
ESPN3 6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Cardiff City
Leeds United
ESPN3 6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Middlesbrough
Norwich City
6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Next

Rooney to star in Angry Birds?

Toe Poke
Read

Alex Iwobi returns for Zambia match

2018 World Cup qualifying
Read

Transfer Rater: Cavani to Everton

Transfers
Read
By ESPN Staff

Australia satisfied with security arrangements

SYDNEY, Oct 27 (Reuters) - The Australian soccer federation is satisfied with the security arrangements for the World Cup playoff in Uruguay after previously expressing concern.

Australia had threatened to walk off the pitch in next month's first leg in Montevideo if there was a repeat of the crowd trouble that marred their previous visit four years ago when the players were jostled and spat at.

But Football Federation Australia (FFA) chief executive John O'Neill said he had held a series of meetings with Uruguay officials and was now satisfied at the level of security.

'As part of our philosophy to leave no stone unturned to get to the World Cup we have embarked on ensuring that appropriate arrangements are in place ahead of our World Cup qualifier,' O'Neill said in a statement released on Thursday.

'All of the security arrangements are now in place and we expect that there will no complications.'

Australia play Uruguay in Montevideo on Nov. 12 in the first leg of their World Cup playoff. The return match will be held in Sydney four days later.