Joe Hart yet to receive any offers as he prepares to leave Manchester City
England goalkeeper Joe Hart has said he has not yet had any offers as he prepares for a future away from Manchester City.
Hart was sent on loan to Italian side Torino when Pep Guardiola arrived last year and does not foresee a change in his situation with City, who spent £35 million on uncapped Brazil goalkeeper Ederson after Claudio Bravo's unconvincing first campaign.
The 30-year-old, speaking as England prepared for Tuesday's friendly against France, said his career was "almost in the hands of the businessmen now" as he remains patient during what he called a "game of chess."
"I would love to give you a poker-straight answer, but I've got nothing at the moment because I think people are focused on international duty and respecting that players are focusing on international duty," he said.
"Come Tuesday night, I don't know how everyone else finishes, after that is when conversations can be had and people can start being real.
"I need an offer first and then I need to work out my options if I have choices. I want to be playing at the highest possible level, pushing myself.
"It's a short career. I want to push everything out of me. Physically I feel in great condition and I want to go again."
West Ham have been linked with Hart -- although manager Slaven Bilic has denied he is interested -- who said he did not know what price City would want for him.
"Football is a business at the end of the day and you can't judge, it's hard to judge realistically," he added.
"The millions and zillions of pounds that get paid for someone to come and play football in the real world is strange, but in the business world, the football world, it's normal.
"I certainly don't think they are going to try and price me out of a move -- I think there's enough respect between the player and club.
"There is nothing to get down about. It's just another exciting adventure, another move, the next step in my career, next chapter, next challenge for me personally.
"I love personal challenges -- I have never shied away from one, and I don't intend to. I have to be prepared for anything."
Hart's England place is also coming under scrutiny after Scotland's Leigh Griffiths beat him with two free kicks in Saturday's 2-2 World Cup qualifier.
He said: "I've got to respect this career -- this shirt's not mine. It's not nailed-on mine, it's no one's and we've got high quality.
"I have to be playing football at the top level, to the maximum of my ability, to even get in the squad at the moment.
"That's the plan, but the goalkeeping world is a strange world and patience is probably going to have to be key at the moment."