Previous
England
Croatia
2
1
FT
Game Details
Northern Ireland
Austria
1
2
FT
Game Details
Moldova
Luxembourg
1
1
FT
Game Details
San Marino
Belarus
0
2
FT
Game Details
Switzerland
Belgium
5
2
FT
Game Details
Greece
Estonia
0
1
FT
Game Details
Hungary
Finland
2
0
FT
Game Details
Next
AlbaniaAlbania
ScotlandScotland
0
4
FT
Game Details
TurkeyTurkey
SwedenSweden
0
1
FT
Game Details
SpainSpain
Bosnia and HerzegovinaBosnia and Herzegovina
1
0
FT
Game Details
SwitzerlandSwitzerland
BelgiumBelgium
5
2
FT
Game Details
By ESPN Staff

Fulham in the clear over John move

Fulham appear to be in the clear over the Dutch football association's investigation into Collins John's move from FC Twente as they did not negotiate with his unlicensed agent.

Fulham signed the Liberian-born striker on a four-year deal during the January transfer window, although an ankle injury means he has yet to make a first-team appearance.

Fulham's swoops for Steve Marlet and Edwin van der Sar have both been queried in the last year and it appeared last night they were about to be pitched into another transfer wrangle.

Holland's governing body (KNVB) threatened to refer the John deal to their prosecutor if the player's unlicensed agent, former Ipswich player Romeo Zondervan, had been involved in the move.

However, Fulham say they never spoke to Zondervan and instead negotiated with John's solicitor.

Club spokeswoman Sarah Brookes told the Press Association: 'The club dealt solely with the solicitor representing Collins John, and not his representative Romeo Zondervan.'

KNVB spokesman Frank Huizenga said: 'We have questions about the agent and have put them to Twente.

'We've asked them what happened in John's move and are waiting for their answers.

'However, it seems Twente talked directly to Fulham, rather than through Zondervan - who is unlicensed - and that would mean they acted correctly.

'If there was a mistake, we're not sure whether it would be us or the English FA who would deal with it, as John is now playing in England.'

One Fulham issue the Football Association are looking into is the Luis Boa Morte-Duncan Ferguson racial abuse claims.

Fulham winger Boa Morte claimed Everton's Ferguson racially abused him during a match on January 25.

It took Fulham 11 days to report the incident to the FA, who are now almost three weeks into their investigation with no sign of a conclusion to the case in the immediate future. No final decision is expected this week.