MK Dons sign strikers Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Alex Revell
Strikers Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Alex Revell have joined Championship club MK Dons in a deadline-day double signing.
Emmanuel-Thomas links up with the Dons on a season-long loan from QPR, where he scored five goals in 15 appearances following his move from Bristol City.
Revell has penned a deal until the summer having left Cardiff on a free transfer after finding the net just three times.
It was a busy conclusion to the window for MK Dons, who announced late on Monday that three players had left the club.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Simon Church has joined Aberdeen on loan for the rest of the season while Lee Hodson will spend the remainder of the campaign at Scottish Premiership rivals Kilmarnock.
Dale Jennings' time at stadiummk is up after his contract was terminated by mutual consent.