Wahbi Khazri seals move to Sunderland from Bordeaux
Sunderland have signed Tunisia international Wahbi Khazri from Bordeaux for an undisclosed fee.
Khazri, 24, has signed a four-and-a-half-year contract at the Stadium of Light.
Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce told his club's official website: "Wahbi is a quick, dynamic attacking player.
"He has many attributes, not least his delivery from wide areas and set pieces and of course his ability to score goals.
"His versatility will certainly complement our existing forward options and I am delighted to welcome him to the club."
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud had said last month that the attacking midfielder, who was also a target for Aston Villa, would not be allowed to leave the Ligue 1 club unless they received a "ridiculously high offer."
Khazri is reported to have cost the Premier League relegation battlers around £8.5 million.