Tottenham Hotspur set to sign Fulham's Moussa Dembele - report
Fulham striker Moussa Dembele is undergoing a medical at Tottenham and is expected to complete his move to White Hart Lane, Press Association Sport reports.
Under the terms of the deal, the teenager is set to stay with the Championship strugglers for the remainder of the current campaign before joining Spurs in the summer.
Mauricio Pochettino has been searching for another striker to ease the burden on Harry Kane and has cash to spare after selling Andros Townsend to Newcastle for £12 million.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Dembele joined Fulham from Paris Saint-Germain in 2012 and has scored 11 goals all in competitions this season but his contract at Craven Cottage is due to expire in the summer.
The deal comes just one day after current Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele signed a new three-year deal with the North London club.