On-loan Liverpool winger Lazar Markovic settled at Fenerbahce
Liverpool's Lazar Markovic has said he is happy at Fenerbahce and will review where his future lies at the end of the season.
Markovic, 21, is currently on loan at Turkish side Fenerbahce, joining the club from Liverpool last summer after struggling to impress at Anfield.
It has been reported that the former Benfica winger could make an early return to the Reds, but Markovic has indicated he is settled at Fener.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Asked about his future, Markovic told Lig TV: "I know I am a Liverpool player but I play here like I am a Fenerbahce player.
"I give my best in every game, in every training. I'm coming here to be champions and let's see after the season."
The Serbia international has made 19 appearances for Liverpool, scoring two goals, and is reportedly under contract with the club until 2019.