Celta Vigo forward Nolito cools Barcelona return speculation
Nolito has distanced himself from a potential return to Barcelona, saying he is happy at Celta Vigo.
Nolito, 29, has reportedly attracted the Primera Division champions' attention by scoring seven goals in 10 appearances this season.
However, the Spain international, who is currently sidelined with a hamstring injury, has said he has unfinished business at Celta.
He told Marca: "I'm here at Celta Vigo, I have a contract with Celta and I'm very comfortable here.
"I'm very happy with the way the Celta fans have treated me and I hope that remains the case for a long time."
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Barca boss Luis Enrique knows Nolito well having coached him during his time in charge of the B team.
The Andalusian made his senior debut for the Catalans in 2010 but soon moved to Benfica.
Luis Enrique was the manager who brought him to Celta in July 2013 and Nolito has since scored 34 La Liga goals for the Balaidos outfit.
There had been suggestions that a move to Barca was all but complete, but Celta boss Eduardo Berizzo told reporters on Wednesday: "I've received no news from my club confirming that Nolito is on his way out.
"This is nothing new and it isn't the first time that I've answered questions on this matter. If a deal finally goes through, as I've already said previously, we'll have to replace him."