Sunderland set to sign Dame N'Doye on loan from Trabzonspor - sources
Sunderland have agreed a deal to sign former Hull City striker Dame N'Doye on loan, sources have told ESPN FC.
N'Doye is currently playing in Turkey with Trabzonspor, but he has struggled to make an impact at the club and they are willing to let him go out on loan.
Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce is determined to bolster his attacking options in this month's transfer window and he has identified a move for the Senegal international.
ENTER NOW: ESPN FC Premier League fantasy
- Q&A: Time to select your Premier League fantasy squad
- Sign up for our game and challenge your friends
- Join the Fantasy Football Scout league
- How to play the game -- fantasy rules in full
- FAQ: All your game questions answered
- Transfers: Check out the latest Premier League moves
- Fantasy HQ: Email us with your issues
The 30-year-old joined Hull from Lokomotiv Moscow for around £3 million last February but was sold to Trabzonspor last summer for around £2.2m after Steve Bruce's side were relegated.
N'Doye scored five goals in 15 Premier League games last season and Allardyce sees N'Doye as the man who can help Sunderland to safety in the Premier League.