Brad Jones signs six-month deal with Dutch club NEC Nijmegen
Australia international goalkeeper Brad Jones has joined Dutch club NEC Nijmegen for the rest of the season.
Jones, 33, has signed a six-month deal with the club after passing a medical on Monday. He had been a free agent since being released by league One Bradford in October.
He will join his new teammates at a training camp in Spain during the Dutch Eredivisie's winter break.
Jones provides cover for goalkeepers Hannes Halldorsson and Joshua Smits, who are currently injured.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
He made 26 first-team appearances in five seasons at Liverpool before moving to Bradford.