Zlatan Ibrahimovic made for Premier League - agent Mino Raiola
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be leaving Paris Saint-Germain in January, but his agent Mino Raiola insists the striker would be perfect for the Premier League.
Ibrahimovic, 34, has been linked with a move away due to the fact his contract expires at the end of the season. The Swede has attracted attention from MLS and Qatar, while it has also been reported that he could return to Serie A with AC Milan.
Yet, while Raiola made it clear his client was not leaving Ligue 1 just yet, the Premier League remains an option.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"He will definitely stay with Paris Saint-Germain until the end of the season," Raiola told Sky Sports. "He wants to be with them, they want to be with him. We have a very strong relationship with the club. He will not leave in January."
"I would like to see him in the Premier League. I think it's a game that is made for him with his strength. his ability, his technique, the stadiums with fantastic atmosphere and how football is lived.
"It's difficult now because for the first time in his life he wants to be a free agent so that he can look around and have a feeling day by day what he wants to do.
"There are a lot of projects on our table but he has not decided yet. Can he go to England? In theory yes he can because he will be a free agent and for sure there are some clubs always interested in him. What we will do at the end, I really don't know."