Zlatan Ibrahimovic rules out Paris Saint-Germain exit in January
Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has confirmed that he would not be interested in a move away from the French champions in January.
Ibrahimovic, 34, is out of contract with PSG in June and this week he refused to rule out the possibility of moving to Qatar when his current deal expires.
In recent months the Sweden captain has discussed switching to Major League Soccer but he believes it is "too late" for him to transfer to the Premier League.
PSG manager Laurent Blanc said this week that he does not expect too much movement in the January transfer window and Ibrahimovic has now dismissed talk that that he could make a premature exit from the French capital.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Speaking on Wednesday, however, Ibrahimovic said there was "nothing was on the table" in terms of a new deal.