Morocco teenager Hachim Mastour leaves AC Milan for Malaga
Malaga have signed Morocco international Hachim Mastour on a two-year loan deal from AC Milan.
The 17-year-old playmaker, who has yet to make his senior debut for Milan, is under contract with the Italian giants until June 2017.
He becomes Malaga's last reinforcement of the summer.
Mastour had been linked with Manchester United and Real Madrid in recent months but has opted to join the Andalusian club.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
A statement from Malaga read: "The young Moroccan player from AC Milan, Hachim Mastour, arrives to Malaga CF on loan for the next two seasons and completes Malaga's roster for the 2015-16 campaign."
Malaga, coached by Javi Gracia, are still winless after two rounds of Primera Division games.
Malaga drew 0-0 in their opener against Sevilla before falling 1-0 at Barcelona on Saturday.