Southampton sell striker Emmanuel Mayuka to Metz
Zambia striker Emmanuel Mayuka has left Southampton to join French club Metz on a three-year contract.
Mayuka, 24, joined Saints from Young Boys in August 2012 but made only 16 league appearances, spending the 2013-14 season on loan at Lorient.
On Monday night Metz, who were relegated from Ligue 1 in May, confirmed the arrival of 56-time Zambia international Mayuka at the Stade Saint-Symphorien.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Southampton boss Ronald Koeman had earlier this month revealed Mayuka was close to joining Russian side Krylya Sovetov, but the transfer failed to materialise.