Real Madrid agree fee with Man United for De Gea - sources
Real Madrid have agreed a fee of around €35 million with Manchester United for the transfer of goalkeeper David De Gea, sources at both clubs have told ESPN FC.
Goalkeeper Keylor Navas will move to Old Trafford as part of the deal, sources said.
De Gea, 24, has been linked with Real in recent months, and reports in England and Spain have claimed that a deal may be completed before the Spanish window closes at midnight local time on Monday.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Talks intensified between the two clubs over the weekend, with De Gea's agent Jorge Mendes assuring Real president Florentino Perez that a deal would be done, despite United insisting they would hold firm for the majority of the summer.
Costa Rica international Navas, 28, joined Real from Levante last year for €10 million but only made 13 appearances for the 10-time European champions after starring at the World Cup in 2014.