William Vainqueur signs for Roma from Dinamo Moscow
Roma have completed the signing of William Vainqueur from Dinamo Moscow, the Serie A club announced on Monday.
Vainqueur, 26, has joined on a permanent move having scored two in 27 games for Dinamo.
"I'm here because Roma are a big club and Rome is a splendid city," said the former French under-21 international on asroma.it. "I will give everything for this shirt, which is very important. I've been told a lot about the Giallorossi fans -- they are one of the best groups of fans around."
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The French midfielder arrived in Moscow in 2014 from Standard Liege, with whom he played 89 times and scored five goals, after beginning his career with Nantes.
The Giallorossi have yet to release the financial and contractual details but he has been given the No. 21 shirt and will become the 10th French player, after Lucas Digne, to play for Roma.