Dante to join Wolfsburg from Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich have confirmed that central defender Dante will join Bundesliga rivals Wolfsburg.
Dante, 31, has fallen down the pecking order after struggling for form since the 2014 World Cup, with the Brazil international regularly linked with a move away from the Allianz Arena.
On their official website, Bayern said they had "agreed the terms of an immediate transfer for Dante Bonfim Costa Santos."
Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: "Dante simply wanted the chance to play regularly. We did not want to deny him this opportunity."
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The player will undergo a medical before signing a three-year contract with the DFB-Pokal holders, with the fee for his transfer undisclosed.
Rummenigge added: "We would like to thank Dante. FC Bayern enjoyed great success in his time at the club, with many wonderful moments and trophies.
"We've also come to know and value Dante as a very agreeable and likeable person. We wish him all the best for the future."