Chelsea's Marko Marin joins Trabzonspor on loan
Chelsea winger Marko Marin has joined Trabzonspor on loan with an option to purchase.
Marin, 26, joined Chelsea from Werder Bremen on a five-year contract in 2012 but he has spent the majority of his time at the club out on loan, spending time with Sevilla, Fiorentina and Anderlecht.
The former Germany international now moves to Turkey as he looks to revive his career.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
A statement on Chelsea's official website read: "Marko Marin has today joined Trabzonspor on loan for the duration of the season.
"The winger will spend the 2015-16 campaign on loan in Turkey and the agreement includes an option to purchase."
Marin, who began his career with Borussia Monchengladbach, was a member of the Germany squad that finished third at the 2010 World Cup.
He was also an unused substitute for Chelsea's 2013 Europa League victory over Benfica and then collected another winners' medal for the 2014 competition when he came off the bench for Sevilla in their penalty shootout success over the same opponents.