Crystal Palace winger Yannick Bolasie not a Tottenham target - sources
Tottenham are not in talks to buy Crystal Palace winger Yannick Bolasie and have no interest in signing him during the summer transfer window, sources have told ESPN FC.
Spurs have been strongly linked with a move for Bolasie, 26, with reports even suggesting that a deal in the region of £20 million was close to being agreed between the two clubs.
The DR Congo international's future has been the subject of speculation all summer, having impressed at Palace last season by helping the club finish 10th in the Premier League.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The Eagles are determined to keep hold of their prized asset with manager Alan Pardew previously stating the player was worth around £40m if they were to sell him.
Tottenham have been credited as long-term admirers of Bolasie, but sources have told ESPN FC Mauricio Pochettino is not planning a move for him before the transfer window closes as his priorities are a striker and a central midfielder.