Manchester City to move for German teenager Sam Schreck - sources
Manchester City are planning a move for promising German youngster Sam Schreck, sources have told ESPN FC.
Schreck, 16, is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Germany after catching the eye at St Pauli.
The attacking midfielder scored six goals and had seven assists in the Bundesliga youth league last season and he has also shone for Germany's under-16s.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The teenager's potential has not gone unnoticed among a host of Europe's top clubs with the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter Milan all keeping tabs on his development.
However, City have been alerted to Schreck and are ready to make a move for attacker, with the club keen to bolster their youth setup with promising young talents.