Javier Garrido agrees move to newly-promoted Las Palmas
Las Palmas have reached an agreement to sign former Manchester City and Lazio left-back Javier Garrido.
The 30-year-old, available on a free transfer after leaving Norwich, has agreed a one-year deal with the newly-promoted La Liga club, with the option to extend it by a further season.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Basque-born Garrido, who began his career at Real Sociedad, moved to Manchester City in 2007 before joining Lazio three years later before moving back to England with Norwich.
He will undergo a medical on Monday prior to his scheduled presentation.