Arsenal loan Ainsley Maitland-Niles to Ipswich
Arsenal youngster Ainsley Maitland-Niles has joined English League Championship Ipswich on a season-long loan deal, the Gunners have announced.
The England Under-18 international, who made his senior debut for the club last season, will spend the 2015-16 campaign at Portman Road as Mick McCarthy's men target another promotion drive.
A club statement said: "Young midfielder Ainsley Maitland-Niles will spend the 2015-16 season on loan with Ipswich Town.
"The England Under-18 international enjoyed a promising year with Arsenal last term. Everyone at Arsenal wishes Ainsley well for the 2015/16 season as he looks to gain more senior experience.''
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Maitland-Niles, 17, became the second youngest player to represent Arsenal in the Champions League when he was introduced as a substitute in the 4-1 victory at Galatasaray in December last year.
He also saw action from the bench against Newcastle in the Premier League and Hull in the FA Cup.