Ronaldinho could join Samuel Eto'o at Antalyaspor
Former Barcelona stars Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto'o could be set for a reunion at Turkish side Antalyaspor.
Antalyaspor announced last week that, while there were still issues to resolve, they had reached an agreement to sign Eto'o, 34, from Sampdoria.
They now appear to have also reached an agreement to sign his former Barcelona teammate Ronaldinho, 35, after his contract with Mexican side Queretaro was terminated.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Umit Akbulut, who is apparently representing Ronaldinho in Turkey, gave an interview to Radyospor in which he is reported to have said he had met with Ronaldinho's brother and Antalyaspor president Gultekin Gencer and that a deal had been agreed in principle.
Akbulut added that the Turkish club were planning to present Ronaldinho and Eto'o together on July 7.
He also shared a video of Ronaldinho on his Instagram account in which the two-time World Player of the Year said: "Soon I will be in Turkey."
The date the video was recorded is not clear.
Ronaldinho, who played alongside Eto'o at Barca between 2004 and 2008, has also been linked with Brazilian club Vasco da Gama.