Petr Cech wants to join Arsenal, Manchester United or PSG - agent
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech would like to join Arsenal, Manchester United or PSG according to his agent Viktor Kolar.
Czech Republic international Cech has spent 11 years at Chelsea, helping them lift four Premier League titles, four FA Cups, three League Cups, the Champions League and Europa League, but has slipped behind No. 1 Thibaut Courtois this season.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Kolar spoke to Czech journalist Karel Haring from Sport, who revealed on Twitter that the 32-year-old goalkeeper would like to join one of the three clubs when he leaves Stamford Bridge this summer.
I spoke to Viktor Kolář, Petr Čech´s agent:"Arsenal, United or PSG are all top clubs. And Petr would like to join one of them - definitely."- Karel Häring (@KHaring75) May 19, 2015
Čech´s agent Kolář: "Petr expects that Abramovič not Mourinho will decide about his future, based on their mutual agreement from last year."- Karel Häring (@KHaring75) May 19, 2015
He said: "Petr has a valid contract with his current club, however, I can confirm that we have been 'permitted' by Chelsea to negotiate with interested parties and Petr has confirmed his interest to play regularly at a top club."