Manchester United have loaned striker Angelo Henriquez to Dinamo Zagreb for the season.
- Mitten: Results paramount for Van Gaal
The Chile international, who is yet to make his United debut after two years on their books, was not taken on the preseason tour of the United States by new manager Louis van Gaal.
The 20-year-old was signed by Sir Alex Ferguson in 2012 and has since been borrowed by Wigan, scoring one Premier League goal, and Real Zaragoza, striking five times in La Liga.
Now he has a third loan spell as the Croatian champions have moved for him and Van Gaal has trimmed his squad.
Free to play: ESPN FC Premier League fantasy
- Q&A: Why you need to reselect your fantasy squad
- Sign up for our new game and challenge your friends
- How to play the game -- fantasy rules in full
- Transfers: Check out the latest Premier League moves
- Fantasy Forum: Discuss your team and tactics
Henriquez told Dinamo's official website: "I am happy with my arrival at Dinamo, with whom I want to do good things. I have a lot of motivation and I want to prove myself and I believe Dinamo is a great club for it."
Last month, Universidad de Chile said they had attempted to re-sign Henriquez, who began his club for them.
Club president Eric Heller told El Mercurio: ""We talked with the reps [at Manchester United]. It's very close. He also has an offer from River Plate, but I think he should come [to Universidad]."