Van Gaal coy about Cuadrado interest
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has hinted at an interest in Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado.
The Daily Star quotes Van Gaal as saying that he is reluctant to speak about the Colombia international in case his fee increases.
United are reported to be monitoring Cuadrado, who impressed at this summer's World Cup, scoring once and notching four assists.
ENTER NOW: ESPN FC Premier League fantasy
- Q&A: Time to select your Premier League fantasy squad
- Sign up for our game and challenge your friends
- Join the Fantasy Football Scout league
- How to play the game -- fantasy rules in full
- FAQ: All your game questions answered
- Transfers: Check out the latest Premier League moves
- Fantasy HQ: Email us with your issues
In June, Fiorentina bought the 26-year-old's contract outright, after he netted 11 goals in 32 Serie A appearances last season.
Van Gaal said: "I cannot talk about Cuadrado, because if I say something about him the price will rise."
The Premier League side have so far signed Ander Herrera from Athletic Bilbao, Luke Shaw from Southampton and Vanja Milinkovic from Vojovdina.