Previous
Kairat Almaty
Sigma Olomouc
1
2
FT
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 4
Game Details
Progres Niederkorn
FC Ufa
2
1
LIVE 72'
Leg 2Aggregate: 3 - 3
Game Details
AEK Larnaca
SK Sturm Graz
1
0
LIVE HT
Leg 2Aggregate: 3 - 0
Game Details
HJK Helsinki
Olimpija Ljubljana
0
1
LIVE 21'
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 4
Game Details
FC Copenhagen
CSKA Sofia
0
0
LIVE 0'
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 1
Game Details
Universitatea Craiova
RB Leipzig
0
0
LIVE 1'
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 3
Game Details
CFR Cluj-Napoca
Alashkert FC
5:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 0
Game Details
FK Suduva
FK Spartaks Jurmala
5:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 0
Game Details
FC Midtjylland
T.N.S.
5:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 0
Game Details
Apoel Nicosia
Hapoel Be'er
5:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 2
Game Details
FK Kukesi
Torpedo Kutaisi
5:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 5
Game Details
Zenit St Petersburg
Dinamo Minsk
5:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 4
Game Details
Molde
Hibernian
5:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 0
Game Details
Zalgiris Vilnius
Sevilla FC
5:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 1
Game Details
Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Pyunik
5:30 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 0
Game Details
Lucerne
Olympiakos
5:30 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 4
Game Details
LASK Linz
Besiktas
5:45 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 1
Game Details
Dinamo Brest
Apollon Limassol
5:45 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 4
Game Details
Zrinjski Mostar
Ludogorets Razgrad
6:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 1
Game Details
F91 Dudelange
Legia Warsaw
6:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 1
Game Details
Atalanta
Hapoel Haifa
6:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 4 - 1
Game Details
FC Basel
Vitesse Arnhem
6:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 0
Game Details
Brøndby
Spartak Zlatibor Voda
6:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 0
Game Details
Lech Poznan
Racing Genk
6:15 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 2
Game Details
NK Maribor
Rangers FC
6:15 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 3
Game Details
Partizan Belgrade
FC Nordsjaelland
6:30 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 1
Game Details
FCSB
Hajduk Split
6:30 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 0
Game Details
Rapid Vienna
Slovan Bratislava
6:30 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 2
Game Details
Feyenoord Rotterdam
AS Trencin
6:30 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 4
Game Details
KAA Gent
Jagiellonia Bialystok
6:30 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 0
Game Details
Rosenborg
Cork
6:45 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 0
Game Details
Rijeka
Sarpsborg FK
6:45 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 1
Game Details
Burnley
Istanbul Basaksehir
6:45 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 0
Game Details
Bordeaux
FC Mariupol
6:45 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 3 - 1
Game Details
Valur Reykjavik
Sheriff Tiraspol
7:00 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 1
Game Details
Braga
FC Zorya Luhansk
7:30 PM UTC
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 1
Game Details
Next

Transfer Rater: Alderweireld to Bayern Munich

Football Whispers
Read

Atletico Madrid land Angel Correa

Angel Correa has also been linked with Arsenal and Barcelona.
Angel Correa is leaving Argentina to play in Spain.

Atletico Madrid have confirmed the signing of Argentine teenager Angel Correa for an undisclosed fee reported to be between five and seven million euros.

- Atkins: Correa -- Argentina's next big hope?

Versatile attacker Correa, just 19, already has 12 goals in 61 games for San Lorenzo, a record which has brought comparisons with former Atletico and current Manchester City star Sergio Aguero, and reported interest from many of Europe's biggest clubs -- including City, Barcelona and Arsenal.

Atletico had however been leading the chase for months, and a club statement released on Tuesday said the deal was done pending the completion of a medical.

"Atletico Madrid and San Lorenzo de Almagro, Argentine primera division team, have reached an agreement for the transfer of Angel Correa to our club, pending the young Argentine talent passing the relevant medical tests," the statement said. "The forward will then belong to our club for five seasons."

Correa will be allowed to remain at San Lorenzo for the remainder of their Copa Libertadores campaign, says AS, who put the fee at five million euros. The Buenos Aires side face Bolivian club Bolivar over two semi-final games in late July, with the two-legged final being played in early August.

Mundo Deportivo claims that Atletico will pay seven million euros -- which only gets them the 60 percent of the player's rights which San Lorenzo currently "own." Third-party investors who "own" the remaining 40 percent will retain this stake.

Atletico's neighbours in the Spanish capital Rayo Vallecano are apparently interested in taking the youngster on loan next term, to allow him to gain experience in La Liga.

Comments

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.