Liverpool striker Luis Suarez says he takes no notice of speculation linking him with a move to La Liga giants Real Madrid or Barcelona this summer.
Suarez was widely tipped for a move to the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu last summer, and talked about his dream of playing for Madrid.
However, the forward stayed at Anfield and was named the PFA Players' Player of the Year for his performances in Liverpool's Premier League title challenge, which saw them finish two points off eventual winners Manchester City.
Despite signing a new four-and-a-half-year contract with Liverpool in December, the Uruguay international has again been linked with a move to the Bernabeu recently, but he told Marca that he tends to ignore such rumours.
"I do not take any notice of these stories. I have a contract with Liverpool," Suarez said. "When I read that Madrid want to sign me, I turn the page. It is just speculation.
"I am focused on the World Cup and am not thinking about any speculation."
Suarez was also not keen to be drawn on whether he liked the idea of playing alongside Barcelona pair Lionel Messi and Neymar next year.
"They are great, world-class players, but this is all just speculation," he said.
The Liverpool star's 31 league goals in 2013-14 see him currently level with Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo in the race for Europe's Golden Boot, with Ronaldo reported to be willing to risk his current hamstring issue to play in his side's final La Liga game of the season this Saturday against Espanyol so he can score one more and claim the prize.
Suarez said such individual goalscoring awards were not really a preoccupation, although admitted that being so close now, he hoped that Ronaldo would not beat him at the end.
"It makes me proud to be competing with players on the level of Cristiano, Messi and Diego Costa," he said. "What happens is that you get fed up scoring goals and it bores you because they do it so easily... at the start of the season it was not my objective.
"[But] as the season goes on you keep scoring. When Madrid play I will be hoping that Cristiano does not score any more."
The 27-year-old said coming so close in the title race before being pipped to the post by City had been disheartening -- especially given the 3-3 draw at Crystal Palace in the penultimate game -- but that, overall, the season had been a memorable one.
"I felt a bit of frustration. Against Crystal Palace we lost the league," he said. "But it has been a very good year. The initial objective was to be among the top four and we have ended up second."
He added: "The negative point of the season is that we had the league title so close. When we started the season our target was to finish in the top four. We finished second in the Premier League and that is amazing for Liverpool after not finishing in the top four [in recent seasons] and now we are back in the Champions League.
"I think what we were lacking was that in that key game against Chelsea, we weren't unlucky, we just weren't concentrating hard enough when they scored against us after not doing much. We then lacked the focus to create chances to level."
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report