Secret Hashtag Giveaway Rules
ESPN FC Champions Cup
Secret Hashtag Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
These are the Official Rules for ESPN FC Champions Cup Secret Hashtag Giveaway (the "Game") sponsored by ESPN Internet Ventures ("Sponsor").
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States who are 13 years of age or older as of entry date. All employees of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, franchisees and subsidiaries, and the immediate families and household members of each, are not eligible to enter or win.
- ENTRY: Tune in to ESPN FC TV on ESPN2 on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 starting at 5:30 pm EST and watch for the “Secret Hashtag.” Once the Secret Hashtag has been revealed, tweet using the Secret Hashtag AND @ESPNFC and you will be entered in to the random drawing. You have until 11:59 pm EST on February 5, 2014 to send your tweet.
- RESTRICTIONS: Players must have a valid Twitter account, follow @ESPNFC, and allow @ESPNFC to direct message on Twitter to be eligible to win the Game. Sponsor reserves the right to make final determination with regard to the selection and verification of all winners. Sponsor is not responsible for technological difficulties that might arise and prevent users from entering the Game. One entry per person regardless of the number Twitter accounts. Winners will be announced on or about February 6, 2014.
- PRIZE: One entrant will be randomly selected to win an Xbox One game console (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $500.00) and a copy of EA SPORTS FIFA 14 for XBOX ONE (ARV $60.00).
Total ARV: $560.00
Winner will be notified by a direct message on Twitter. If prize notification or attempted notification is returned undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- RELEASE/PERMISSION: By entering, entrants agree to: (1) release the Sponsor, Twitter and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies, and franchisees, and any of their employees, officers, members, directors and agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from their participation in the Game and the acceptance, possession and use/misuse of any prize; (2) be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges; and (3) be contacted by direct message on Twitter. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and likeness for potential advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation in all media worldwide.
- GENERAL: The Game is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules without notification.
- SPONSOR: ESPN Internet Ventures, 77 West 66th Street, New York, NY 10023. ©2014 ESPN Internet Ventures.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.