Toulouse
6:45 PM GMT
Celta Vigo
Levante
7:00 PM GMT
Brisbane Roar
Sydney FC

Who will win the Clasico?

#FCdebate about an hour ago

50-50 Challenge: Real Madrid vs. Barcelona

El Clasico 17 hours ago

Who will win the Clasico?

#FCdebate about an hour ago

Cobos: Neymar stronger in 2014-15

Barcelona 21 hours ago

Who will win El Clasico?

Poll less than a minute ago

Mangan: Concentration key for Arsenal

Arsenal about an hour ago

Lamela wonder-goal, Kane's keeper clanger

Blog - The Toe Poke 16 hours ago

McGeady frustrates in Everton draw

Everton 11 hours ago
Dec 23, 2013

Fredy Guarin wants Inter stay

Fredy Guarin has confirmed he is aware of interest from Chelsea, but says he wants to stay with Inter Milan.

Fredy Guarin shows his frustration during the defeat to Lazio
Guarin has been linked with a move to England.

'On verge of Guarin deal'

Guarin was instrumental in the Nerazzurri's 1-0 win over AC Milan in the Derby della Madonnina on Sunday night, and afterwards he stated his desire to remain with the club, just as long as the feeling is mutual.

The Blues are reported to have entered into negotiations with Inter over an estimated 15 million euro transfer this winter. The Colombia midfielder confirmed as much on Sunday night while stating his preference to stay in Serie A.

"There is some movement, I can't deny that, but I don't know what will happen, my agent is dealing with it," he said, before denying he has spoken with Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho. "I'm just thinking about Inter and I hope that they bear in mind that I want to stay here.

"I hope they keep what they have promised, which is that we will discuss a contract extension. That is what they have promised. I want to stay here, but if they feel they should sell me, then so be it."

A departure of the 27-year-old during the upcoming transfer window could pave the way for Paris Saint-Germain's Ezequiel Lavezzi's return to Serie A with the forward regarded as the No. 1 target of his former Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri, now in charge at Inter.

Comments