Cristiano Ronaldo is hopeful of reaching an agreement with Real Madrid regarding his future.
Ronaldo, 28, has a contract until 2015 but it is unclear whether or not he is willing to sign an extension to that deal.
A number of sides are hoping that Real decide to cash in on him this summer, including Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain, but Los Blancos president Florentino Perez is not keen on losing his star player so soon after the departure of manager Jose Mourinho.
Speaking after Portugal’s 1-0 World Cup qualifying win against Russia in Lisbon on Friday, Ronaldo said: "I am well, calm and not worried about it. I know we will reach a deal."
Perez said earlier this week: "Cristiano will retire at Real Madrid, that is his dream", while reports in Spain suggested a new contract at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu could be on the cards.
Since moving to Madrid for £80 million in 2009, Ronaldo has won La Liga and the Copa del Rey but after finishing trophyless last season, amid reports of discontent in the Real dressing room, speculation has suggested that a summer move is a possibility.
Ronaldo also laughed off criticism of him from Jose Mourinho. Upon Mourinho's departure from Real Madrid he accused his fellow Portuguese of thinking he knows everything.
There had been widespread talk of major unrest between Mourinho and sections of the Real squad in the final months of his tenure. Mourinho's barb would appear to suggest the rumours were true, but it does not appear to have caused Ronaldo any concern.
"Do you really think I'm worried about that?" was Ronaldo's response to questions about Mourinho's criticism. "I'm concerned with the national team, that's what matters most to me. Opinions of others...," Ronaldo, speaking following Portugal's win over Russia, said with a laugh.