Huth to return from suspension
Stoke City welcome defender Robert Huth back from suspension for their Premier League trip to Everton on Saturday.
Huth, 28, will have been sidelined for five weeks by the time Tony Pulis's side return to action at Goodison Park.
Assistant coach Dave Kemp says Stoke are thrilled to be able to call on the former Chelsea man following their recent run of poor results.
"It's fantastic to have Huthy back and available again," he said. "Everybody has different make-ups and he's a big lad who has to keep on top of his fitness. But he will have been looking after himself and getting himself ready. You always miss a player of his quality and stature."
Huth has been banned for the last three games after the FA punished him for a forearm collision with Fulham defender Philipps Senderos in Stoke's defeat at Craven Cottage on February 23.
It is not the first time the Potters have suffered from a retrospective decision this season, and their feeling of grievance were heightened after Wigan's Callum McManaman was not punished for his challenge on Newcastle's Massadio Haidara last week.
"Seeing Robert miss three games for a flailing arm, and then seeing nothing for what happened with the Wigan player... it adds to the injustice of it all," Kemp said.
Marc Wilson, having deputised for Huth at centre-half alongside captain Ryan Shawcross, is set to revert to his more familiar left-back role at Goodison.
Stoke's draw at home to West Bromwich Albion nine days ago took them up to 34 points, but their only win in the league this year was at home to Reading a month and a half ago, when Huth opened the scoring.
"We have had a barren period, goals-wise," Kemp said. "We need a lucky break to hopefully get us up and running.
"The last two performances against Newcastle and West Brom have been pretty good. If we'd had a break in either, we could have taken the three points."