Previous
Arsenal
Leicester City
12:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Aston Villa
Liverpool
2:05 PM UTC
Game Details
Manchester City
Tottenham Hotspur
4:15 PM UTC
Game Details
FC Augsburg
Bayern Munich
4:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Getafe
Atletico Madrid
5:15 PM UTC
Game Details
Barcelona
Celta Vigo
7:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Fiorentina
Internazionale
7:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Guadalajara
León
6:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Pachuca
Puebla
1:00 AM UTC Feb 15, 2016
Game Details
Central Coast Mariners
Adelaide United
2
3
FT
Game Details
Next

LIVE Boot Room: Arsenal vs. Leicester

Boot Room
Read

Arnold signals changes as Sydney slump again

Sydney FC
Read

FFA sanctions loom over Melbourne Victory

A-League
Read

City plan summer talks with Tevez

Carlos Tevez is happy at Manchester City and talks about extending his contract will take place at the end of the season, the club's administration officer Brian Marwood has said.

Tevez, 29, is out of contract at the Etihad Stadium next summer, and it has been speculated that he could be sold in the summer in order to avoid the risk of him leaving for nothing.

But Marwood believes that is unlikely to happen, saying the Argentine is enjoying life with the defending Premier League champions.

Stressing that City manager Roberto Mancini had received no offers for the forward, he told the Daily Star: "Everyone knows Carlos only has a year left on his contract, but he has been fantastic for Manchester City - his scoring record, his tenacity, his energy.

"I think he is in a good place at the moment. Roberto Mancini has talked about extending Tevez's contract, and these conversations will continue in the summer.

"We have had no offers and Carlos is happy at the club. Discussions will take place at the end of the season in terms of his future at City."

On Wednesday, Cheshire police announced that Tevez had been charged with driving while disqualified and driving without insurance - charges that could result in a prison sentence of up to six months.

Tevez, who was stopped and arrested in Macclesfield last week, will appear at the town's magistrates court on April 3.

He was banned from driving for six months in January after pleading guilty to two counts of failing to provide information related to incidents in which his car was found to have been speeding.

Comments

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.