Toronto FC
FC Dallas
12:00 AM UTC May 26, 2018
Game Details
Houston Dynamo
New York City FC
12:55 AM UTC May 26, 2018
Game Details
LA Galaxy
San Jose Earthquakes
3:00 AM UTC May 26, 2018
Game Details
Game Details
7:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Real Madrid
ESPN3 6:45 PM UTC May 26, 2018
Game Details
Aston Villa
4:00 PM UTC May 26, 2018
Game Details

UEFA will be tough over FFP - Ceferin


Cardiff maintain lead at summit

Cardiff maintained their five-point lead at the top of the Championship despite being held to a 1-1 draw at home to Derby.

The Rams looked to be on course for a surprise win at the Cardiff City Stadium when Conor Sammon hit the opening goal 15 minutes from time.

The leaders were coming off the back of a 2-1 defeat to Middlesbrough and could ill-afford to give away any more of their advantage at the summit, and duly defended the cushion they enjoyed at kick-off after Craig Noone struck an 82nd-minute equaliser.

Watford are now the Bluebirds' nearest challengers after a 2-1 win over Sheffield Wednesday.

The hosts fell behind at Vicarage Road to Michail Antonio's 19th-minute strike, but despite dominating much of the opening half Wednesday failed to press home their advantage.

The Watford fightback started in the 53rd minute as Fernando Forestieri pulled level before the Argentinian striker sealed the win with his second 10 minutes later.

Kevin Phillips rolled back the years with a hat-trick as Crystal Palace put a huge dent in Hull's aspirations with a 4-2 win at Selhurst Park.

The evergreen striker, who turns 40 in July, smashed his treble in eight minutes either side of half-time, opening his account just before the interval and then adding his second in the 52nd minute and his third 60 seconds later.

Jay Simpson pulled one back for the visitors before Wilfried Zaha restored Palace's three-goal cushion, while David Meyler bagged another for Hull late on.

Palace, who also saw a Glenn Murray penalty saved by David Stockdale in the first half, remain in fourth but are now just a point behind Hull, who slip a place behind Watford.

Dean Saunders finally tasted victory as Wolves manager at the 10th attempt after a 2-0 win at Millwall, who have now lost seven of their last eight league games.

David Edwards fired the visitors in front after nine minutes and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake added a superb second just after an hour as Wolves climbed out of the bottom three.

Leicester's push for the play-offs stuttered in a 1-1 draw at home to Leeds, although the hosts will be grateful for the point after needing Michael Keane's 93rd-minute header to rescue a point after Samuel Byram had looked to have won it for United.

Nottingham Forest needed a late goal to see off nine-man Ipswich 1-0 at the City Ground. In a match played out in thick fog, the visitors did themselves no favours as they lost Lee Martin to a red card shortly before half-time.

Richard Stearman likewise saw red in the 70th minute and the Tractor Boys were finally punished six minutes from the end as Lewis McGugan fired home.

The Lancashire derby went in Bolton's favour as Chris Eagles' injury-time effort condemned Blackburn to a 1-0 defeat at the Reebok Stadium.

Peterborough remain in the relegation zone after being held to a 2-2 draw by Charlton at London Road. Posh went ahead through Danny Swanson after 24 minutes but their south London visitors rallied to lead through Johnnie Jackson (55) and Danny Haynes (59).

The hosts secured a point as Michael Bostwick fired home 19 minutes from time. Birmingham were held to a 1-1 draw at home to Blackpool, Curtis Davies' opener for the hosts on the stroke of half-time cancelled out by Kirk Broadfoot's 74th-minute leveller.

Huddersfield came from a goal down to defeat Middlesbrough 2-1. Visitors Boro took the lead through Scott McDonald on 78 minutes but Town took the points as Alan Lee (86) and Daniel Ward (90) struck late on.

Barnsley dropped into the bottom three despite a 1-1 draw at Burnley. Burnley took the lead through Charlie Austin in the ninth minute but the Tykes, who slip into the relegation zone by dint of Wolves' win, levelled after 84 minutes through Tomasz Cywka.

The match between bottom side Bristol City and play-off chasing Brighton finished goalless.


Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.