Mario move 'complicated'
Napoli say the possibility of Mario Balotelli moving to the Serie A club is one "for the future" as talk of the player returning to Italy continues.
Speculation has mounted over a possible exit for the 22-year-old following the training ground fight between Manchester City coach Roberto Mancini and the striker, with Napoli joining Milan as likely destinations.
Riccardo Bigon, the director of sport at the Stadio San Paolo club, refused to rule out a move when he spoke to Sky Italia on Tuesday. "It is a very complicated situation and we are complete in terms of our strike force," he said. "It is a situation for the future."
Only last week, star striker Edinson Cavani also spoke of the possibility of Balotelli moving to Napoli, telling TG1 that he would enjoy playing alongside the former Inter man.
"Nobody has the right to negatively judge a player like Balotelli as people can make mistakes," he said. "I would certainly love to play alongside him. He is a champion and has proved that. He’s an Italian champion who will make people very happy."