Coach Holger Osieck plans to use next year's East Asian Cup to continue blooding more Socceroos tyros after Australia secured their berth with an 8-0 demolition of Taiwan.
Australia needed just over half an hour to book their spot easily overcoming the world No.176 side at Hong Kong Stadium on Sunday night.
The top-placed Socceroos will now join Japan, China and hosts South Korea in the showpiece next July.
Adam Taggart, Richard Garcia and Aziz Behich all scored their maiden international goals with Robert Cornthwaite, and free-kick specialist Aaron Mooy rounding out the scoring for the experimental Socceroos side.
Rookies Taggart and Behich both netted a brace each while Taiwan added insult to injury gifting Australia their eighth with an own goal in a match which surprisingly Central Coast playmaker Tomas Rogic didn't feature.
With North Korea beating hosts Hong Kong 4-0 in Sunday's earlier match Australia knew they needed at least five goals against Taiwan to better the Koreans goal difference of plus 14.
The Koreans had previously beaten Taiwan 6-1, Guam 5-0 and drew 1-1 with Australia.
Australia had to go on the goal chase to keep their hopes of qualifying alive and responded with a 9-0 thumping of Guam on Friday after they unconvincingly beat Hong Kong 1-0 in their opening match.
"We had to play a decent tournament here in order to qualify," Osieck said.
"We had eight uncapped players and some who had little international experience, so for me it was very important to see how they do.
"In particular the first two games were a big challenge and I think overall some of the boys showed some good performances that they'll probably qualify for further commitments in the squad."
Archie Thompson, one of the few veterans in the squad, twice came heartbreakingly close to equalling Damian Mori's all-time highest goal scoring record for Australia, stinging the palms of 'keeper Lu Kun Chi and denied by the woodwork moments later.
Osieck is likely to plunder the A-League again for the finals in July with the tournament also falling outside FIFA sanctioned dates and is welcoming the opportunity to try out some fresh talent on the international stage.
"Our priority now is to qualify for the world cup and any additional commitments will give me the opportunity to build for the future," he said.
"There are going to be other players who have not played here in that squad in July who will have the opportunity to show if their ready.
"So the tournament in July will be another good one to give me a better picture of the performance level of some of the players."