John Terry will return for a fourth day of his disciplinary hearing Thursday into a charge the Chelsea skipper used racist language on the pitch.
Terry spent eight hours today at the FA independent regulatory hearing when he denied a charge that he used a racist slur towards QPR's Anton Ferdinand in October last year.
Former England manager Fabio Capello said he is willing to testify on Terry's behalf, the BBC reported Wednesday.
Capello and his assistant, Franco Baldini, have already provided statements, the BBC said.
The 31-year-old was accompanied by Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck for the duration of the hearing and both departed shortly before 4:30 p.m. (11:30 a.m. ET).
Chelsea assistant boss Eddie Newton said manager Roberto Di Matteo had been keeping tabs on the 31-year-old, saying: "He's been fine, dealing with the situation at hand, coming in and doing what he has to do at the club.
"We've been talking to him, Robbie's been talking to him, and he's been very positive and upbeat."
Newton on Tuesday provided the first insight into the Blues captain's mindset after the first two days of his personal hearing.
The independent FA panel heard evidence in Terry's favour Wednesday. Chelsea teammate Ashley Cole is expected to testify during the trial.
Cole, who sat out the Blues' game completely on Tuesday, provided evidence that helped exonerate Terry in his Westminster Magistrates Court case in July related to the same incident.
Cole told the court at the time: "We shouldn't be sitting here."
Former Chelsea coach Ray Wilkins, who also testified on Terry's behalf in court, said he was also prepared to go to the FA hearing to support the defender, who announced his international retirement on Sunday.
The case centers around an incident during Chelsea's Barclays Premier League defeat at QPR on Oct. 23, 2011 when Terry and Ferdinand clashed verbally on a number of occasions.
Information from Press Association was used in this report.