Previous
Paris Saint-Germain
Stade Rennes
6:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Sporting Gijón
Eibar
6:30 PM UTC
Game Details
FC Augsburg
FC Cologne
6:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Birmingham City
Middlesbrough
6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
New York Red Bulls
FC Dallas
11:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Querétaro
Pumas UNAM
12:30 AM UTC Apr 30, 2016
Game Details
Tijuana
Puebla
2:30 AM UTC Apr 30, 2016
Game Details
Next

Trending: Wenger blames pundits for unrest

Latest
Read

Huntelaar taken off Schalke penalty duty

Schalke
Read

Sanchez and Aguero must-have fantasy stars

Fantasy Focus
Read

Wigan OKs Chelsea's bid for Victor Moses

Wigan has accepted a bid from Chelsea for forward Victor Moses.

It took Chelsea five bids to get a deal done for the 21-year-old Moses, according to Wigan's website. Wigan's asking price for the 21-year-old was believed to be in the region of 9 million pounds ($14.3 million).

Chelsea now can work on a personal deal with Moses.

The Nigeria international's displays toward the end of last season were key in keeping Wigan in the Barclays Premier League, and he put in another impressive performance against Chelsea in the Blues' 2-0 victory at the DW Stadium on Sunday.

Wigan boss Roberto Martinez said earlier Thursday there had been no further developments in a potential move but admitted he was the "wrong man" to ask. He revealed every one of his players had a price.

"You will get all sorts of speculation and talk, but the reality is every player has a valuation," Martinez said. "If a club matches that valuation, then maybe you have to sit down with the player and there is a decision to be made."

On Moses, Martinez said: "Victor is an incredible young man and I think the maturity he showed on Sunday is not normal in a 21-year-old. It has been a real joy to see him grow over the last few seasons. We made a massive investment in him as a young man and we are very proud of him."

Moses joined Wigan from Crystal Palace on a three-and-a-half-year deal midway through the 2009-10 season for a reported fee of £2.5 million ($3.9 million).

Should he complete a move to the Champions League winners, it would mean another exciting young attacker for boss Roberto Di Matteo to go with other summer acquisitions Eden Hazard and Oscar.

Martinez already has made four additions to his group this summer, recruiting defender Ivan Ramis, midfielder Fraser Fyvie and striker Arouna Kone on permanent deals from Real Mallorca, Aberdeen and Levante respectively, and Arsenal winger Ryo Miyaichi on a season-long loan.

And he revealed one more player could come in before the transfer window closes.

"At the moment, we are still looking at if we can bring in maybe another player, but it has to be the right one and he has to be the right character to fit in," Martinez said.

Comments

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.