Drogba still holding Chelsea talks
Didier Drogba's agent says talks over a contract extension at Chelsea are ongoing.
Drogba, 34, is out of contract at the end of the season and the Blues have so far offered only a one-year deal.
The Ivory Coast striker is eager to secure a longer-term deal, and it was reported in the Daily Star on Friday that he had already signed a two-year agreement with Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua, with the club apparently promoting a home game with Dalian Aerbin on June 24 as 'Drogba's Chinese Super League debut'.
However, agent Thierno Seidy says Drogba - who scored in both the FA Cup semi-final victory over Tottenham and Champions League semi-final win over Barcelona this week - could yet remain at Stamford Bridge.
"Talks are going on with executive director (Ron Gourlay), and we will take stock with him before the end of the season," Seidy told L'Equipe. "I believe Didier's recent performances will lead the club to have a rethink.
"Didier loves Chelsea and he wants to stay, but if that cannot happen then he will leave. This time, we can make the decision by ourselves. Didier will be a free agent at the end of the season, so he is master of his own fate to sign his last contract."
Seidy dismissed the suggestion that Drogba could sign for another Premier League club. He said: "We have a lot of offers from everywhere, but one thing is for sure: if Didier plays in England next season, it will be at Chelsea and nowhere else."