Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben says he is unsure whether to sign an extension to his current contract with the Bavarians, though he insisted he is "not speaking to other clubs".
Robben, 28, suggested earlier this month that he did not have the confidence of Bayern manager Jupp Heynckes after he was left on the bench for three successive games, and labelled criticism of his performances "personal warfare".
Bayern have done their best to quell speculation that the Dutchman, whose current deal expires in 2013, may move on, with sporting director Christian Nerlinger stressing on Monday that the club are determined to keep him.
Robben has returned to top form, netting five goals in his past two games, but he remains irked about recent events and refused to pledge his future to Bayern.
"It cannot be said that I am 100% certain I will stay with Bayern,'' Robben said. "A lot has happened in recent weeks and I didn't play for three games in a row. Everybody saw that. It was not the best of times.
"It is not as if I have to sign a new deal next week. I am just concentrating on playing football. I still have a year on my contract with Bayern so there is no rush.
"You never know what happens in football - it is often very strange.''