Hazard focused despite City interest
Lille star Eden Hazard says he is keeping his focus despite Roberto Mancini heading to France to watch him in action on Sunday night.
Hazard, 21, is expected to move to the Premier League in the summer, with Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City all expected to be among the bidders.
City stepped up their interest on Sunday as Mancini, along with assistant David Platt and chief football administration officer Brian Marwood, travelled to Lille to watch Hazard score one and set up the other three in a 4-0 victory over Valenciennes.
That followed Sir Alex Ferguson's visit to watch Hazard in action against Lyon earlier in March, but the Belgium international says he will not allow the transfer talk to distract him as third-placed Lille look to enjoy a strong conclusion to the season.
"Whether it's Alex Ferguson or Roberto Mancini there, I don't think about it," he told Canal +. "I knew that Roberto Mancini was there - the coach told me - but I wasn't thinking about that. I just try to play my game.
"We'll see what happens, but for the rest of the season I'll be concentrating on Lille."