Cisse sure of QPR survival
Djibril Cisse has "no doubt'' QPR will stay in the Premier League this season.
Striker Cisse returned from a three-match ban on Saturday to score his second goal in three games since his January move from Lazio.
But it was not enough to prevent a controversial 2-1 defeat at Bolton that sucked Rangers into the drop zone.
Cisse is not worried, though, and told his club's official website: "With this kind of performance, there's no doubt that we are going to stay up.
"We have to produce this every game and we have to score goals. We have to fight until the end and that's what we are going to do.
"I love challenges and I love the club already. I will do my best to help the club stay up because we belong in the Premier League now.''
QPR can ill afford more of the kind of calamities that saw Cisse and Samba Diakite red carded on their home debuts or the type of decision that saw the officials fail to spot Clint Hill's header had crossed the line at the Reebok on Saturday.
Cisse added: "It's difficult to take, but the referees are only human and they need help.
"They need whatever help they can get and video technology is one option.
"They have to do something because we saw how it cost us the game.''
Cisse also admitted QPR also shot themselves in the foot defensively for Bolton's winner.
The 30-year-old, who had earlier equalised, said: "I am happy to help the team, but when you don't bring the points home, it's a bit useless.
"With five minutes to go, you cannot really concede a goal like that.
"It's not only the defenders who defend, it starts with the attack. The whole team should have done better.''