Italy international Riccardo Montolivo has intimated he will quit Fiorentina to join AC Milan in the summer.
Montolivo has been at Fiorentina for seven years, but his current deal expires at the end of the season and he is expected to move on after breaking off contract negotiations with La Viola in January.
The 27-year old has been linked with a host of clubs, including Inter Milan, Juventus and Roma, but AC Milan are thought to head the queue and reports in Italy claim a deal is already in place.
Speaking after the Azzurri's defeat to the USA in Genoa on Wednesday, the midfielder revealed that Milan were amongst the club's chasing his signature.
"My name has been linked to many clubs," Montolivo told Calciomercato. "There are several possibilities and there is also AC Milan. But now is the time to be thinking about Fiorentina."
Last week, Montolivo, who has made over 200 league appearances for Fiorentina since joining from Atalanta in 2005, said: "At the end of the season I will very likely leave Florence, albeit with great disappointment."