Follow all the action and drama of soccer with the new ESPN FC app, starting with the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Full-time and exclusive in-game highlights (US ONLY), breaking news and analysis are a click away. ESPN FC also delivers comprehensive coverage of all the major club leagues with videos, highlights, news, opinion and personalized reports so you can stay on top of your favorite teams.
Comprehensive 2014 FIFA World Cup Coverage:
· As the exclusive FIFA Official U.S. Broadcaster, the ESPN FC app will have live match video highlights. Watch goals and key plays from the app moments after the action · Reaction and analysis on the ground in Brazil from authorities such as Gabriele Marcotti, Sid Lowe, Jeff Carlisle, Roger Bennett, Raphael Honigstein, Tim Vickery Fernando Duarte and Men in Blazers. · In-depth reports on the U.S., Mexico, Brazil, England, Germany, Spain and other national teams.
Your favorite clubs and competitions:
· Premier League, La Liga, MLS, Liga MX, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and much more
· FIFA World Cup, UEFA Champions League, Europa League, European Championships, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, MLS playoffs, Copa del Rey, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Copa MX, Copa Argentina and more
Transfer news, rumors and more
· Transfer Centre and Transfer Talk blog will keep you up-to-date on all the game's key transfer news
· Personalized scores and live game details -- goals, stats, lineups, tables, injuries, fixtures, video highlights** and more
· Access to ESPN FC TV clips with commentary from our reporters and soccer analysts
· Alerts for game starts, goals, final scores and more
· Easily add, edit and remove favorite teams for a custom experience
· Twitter integration for a social perspective on news, rumors and gossip from around the soccer world. See tweets about Manchester United, Barcelona, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Liverpool and much more in the ""Now"" section of the ESPN FC app.
** Match highlights subject to change and geographic restrictions. Be sure to accept location services upon initial launch to receive all videos available for your country